Strummin Along To The Tune of Life

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO WHAT A RIDE!"

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Monday Monday da da, da da da da da

Well it started out slow, aggravating, but then moved along as it when on. Mondays.... suck. What's worse are Mondays that you are off that suck! Started out getting CT up and moving for his neaurologist appt... what a chore. I get him there and mind you, before today, all his appts fell on my work days so today was the first time I met this DR. OMG. I wanted to scream at him. He was annoying!!!!!! He was extremely overweight(I have nothing against plump people, I myself am plumpy, but this was gross slobby overweight), snorted when he talked, he sounded like he was talking through poop in his mouth, and he talked to us with his eyes closed!!!!!!! He didn't explain hardly anything, I had to keep asking questions over & over. When he handed me CT's script, he slid it over to me across the examining table, then pushed it the rest of the way with his pen, he wouldn't even get up and hand it to me. Most Dr's will shake your hand and get up. He just sat there, he didn't even really check him out, even though this was a follow up from some test, you'd have thought he'd check him out a lil bit! I am not pleased!!! CT waits till we get in the car and says, "I don't like him and I don't trust his opinion, and haven't since the 1st appt!) OMG! Why'd he wait till now, after going for a year!!!!!!
SO we get home and I call the insurance for another DR. Tommorow I make a new appt with a new DR.
CT's test for sleep apnea show he stops breathing approx. 393 times a night! I don't think this is anything to mess with! His legs jerk 380 times a night. No wonder I don't sleep when we sleep in the same bed!
I hurt my back somehow. It has killed me all day. But I took Moe for a long walk up the hill and it actually felt better while I was walking, I didn't even get out of breath! So I think maybe I need to keep that up. It actually felt good. We were walking pretty fast too because Moe likes to run and I have to keep him thinking he's in charge to keep him from trying to break the leash! lol
So back to work tommorow. Yay. Pattoey! I need to play the powerball tommorow, you never know! But I know I need to either find a job closer to home or win lotsa moolah and stay home and do the things that I need to do!
Have a good Tuesday! Adios!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger TJ said…

    My dad has a breathing machine. This has been a life saver for him But it took some getting use to.
    One night while staying with them I peaked in to say Good night.
    There it was a picture i will never forget. Him in his breathing machine mask ( much like a pilots) and her with toilet paper wrapped around her head and a big oh Breath Right Strip across her nose.
    I couldn't stopp laughing!! I wished I had got a photo to share but that image will never leave my mind!!
    Have a great week.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger betty said…

    Definitely CJ needs some treatment for his sleep apnea (stopping breathing) problem. Both of you will sleep better.

    good luck with the new doctor. I agree it is time to look for a new one.

    betty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home