Strummin Along To The Tune of Life

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO WHAT A RIDE!"

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Update from the hillbilly house of insanity

Gosh I didn't realize I have been so scarce! Let me see, quick Reader's digest update:
CT is doing pretty good. We had a scare last week, he had green ooze from his incision and since his 2 previous attempts of having a prothesis placed in that shoulder failed due to infection, we were scared. But it turned out to be just a wound infection, and it wasn't in his blood or the bone that has been transplanted in his shoulder. So that was good and we went home with a lil breath of relief and a script for an anitbiotic.
The car is in the garage again, they have had it more since Aug then we have. Legal action is in the future being the ridiculous obvious rip off the dealership is. long story made short, they put a new motor in our car and blew up our transmission in the process, and billed us for things not done, proven and acknowleged by them!
I got my tree up tonight, finally. Every strand of lights we owned blew up this yr. Unbelievable! Thank God for the Family dollar! 100 lights for 2 bucks! SOld!
The bathroom is STILL being worked on! I love my son, but if I had hired him I would have fired him by now! He finds more things he HAS to do instead of the bathroom! I threatened to not put a tree up until the bath was done, he is making better progress! He might be 20 but he still likes the tree!
Moe is a demon dog from hell! I am looking into whether or not they make puppy ritalin! I have had alot of dogs before, but this one.... bad to the bone! He is in trouble all day long, no kidding. I have trained alot of dogs successfullly, this one, rebel rebel rebel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home