Strummin Along To The Tune of Life

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO WHAT A RIDE!"

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ahh another day in paradise.

We are on day 3 of the bathroom remodeling. I think a root canal would have been more appealing. At least with that I could have come home, curled up on the couch with a fluffy comforter, taken some good drugs, and tommorow I'd be all better. The bathroom.... well I can still curl up on the couch and take a drug induced trip into dreamland, then wake up and the night mare is still here. Everyroom is a mess. Even the basement where the wood that was torn from the floor fell. I mean this literallly! AT this very moment, while I sit here sipping my coffee, trying to relax, they are beating on the wall right beside me, already knocking my precious painting I recieved from a old friend who passed away just weeks after giving it to me as a wedding gift. My monitor is shaking about. Dare I bitch about it!? Gawd no! They are moving! That is what it is all about! Tonight, CT & Son argued for 45 minutes about what to do about exchanging a piece of plywood and getting some other things we needed. In that 45 min, they could have had the plywood exchanged and been back home. But you can't do a project without argueing can you? Not if you're 2 men who know everything!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Kitchen Design Program ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to flowers and Kitchen Design Program with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home