Strummin Along To The Tune of Life

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO WHAT A RIDE!"

Friday, January 06, 2006

Shhhhhhhhhh

All the babies are sleeping in the house. Moe(Son's rotten lil beast of a beagle) has learned at 11 pm, if he barks every 15 min... he gets to go outside for a lil gander around the yard and THEN... he gets to run from Son into the house and runs all about! It takes him until about 1 am to settle down. Dogs are smart. Of course the Queen, Starr, my lil foo foo cockapoo just looks at him like he's insane, then she lets me scratch her head a lil more. Now there's the smart pooch! I want to be the lil old lady that sits in the rocking chair, hearing music in her head, smiling at God knows what , with the foo foo pooch on her lap, just enjoying every moment together. Starr is now 6 yrs old, I hope she can make it till I am hearing the music in my head... oh wait, I do that now!

I have a feeling an ER visit is my future with CT. He told me tonight he has lower abdominal pain that is radiating from the right side to the left, and it is getting worse. But would he go tonight?? No. Hard headed man. But he isn't vomiting or running a fever yet, so I will watch him close tonight. He has slept alot though this evening. And soundly, to the point that Son and I were watching over him at one point making sure he was still breathing. I didn't want to scare him by touching him so we watched. How scary is that. I can't believe I am at that point in our lives, worrying about the worse scenario. I told him tonight, while hugging him and trying to comfort him, that once he gets well, we are going to start walking, and getting in shape, that we are too young for this. I pray to the good Lord he gives us that chance.

Well off to bed, with the vaporizer, ahhh the smell of Vicks! I wash our clothes with extra care to make them smell good, now they smell like vicks! lol How corky is that!
Good night world, I look forward to seeing tommorow.

Lord thank you for yesterday and for the new day you are about to bless us with. Please watch over us and keep us safe so that we may awaken to see the sky above us and hear the birds sing.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger betty said…

    Don't you love smart dogs? Koda, our corgi, goes outside and barks knowing that we will coax him inside with a treat so he doesn't irritate the neighbors.

    Tell CT you are making him an appt with the doctor to get that discomfort/pain checked out.
    to the ER.

    Sleep tight tonight; the Lord is watching over you.

    betty

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home