Strummin Along To The Tune of Life

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO WHAT A RIDE!"

Friday, May 02, 2008

Gosh I forgot how fun life was!

This evening my son was riding his friends atv 4 wheeler. I asked him to take me for a ride and he said, "come on ride it"! I was about to die, I told him I have no idea about riding anything that has gears that you have to shift! So after a quick lesson, away I went! I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling! I took it around the neighborhood, slow, but I was driving it! I have a feeeling life is going to get better & better! This summer I got invited to a friends family farm downstate in WV to ride mud buggies! I am dying with excitement! How much fun can I stand! My kids are really encouraging me to enjoy life a bit, and it is so funny to watch them get excited to get me out and doing something! They sure can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but I sure do love them immensly!
Work was so stressful today. The computers were lagging all day and it was so frustrating I was between screaming and crying! I made the comment the hospital should spend more money on a good system and less on TV commercials! I mean come on, it's a hospital! People are going to come no matter if you spend oodles of money on commercials or not! Idiots! But eveyone at the office cracked up and told me I was right! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home